Monday, February 09, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEIGH!!

Happy 20th Birthday Ashleigh! I can't believe I have a child that is 20 years old. She was born today at 11:29 pm, 6 lbs. 15 1/2 oz. She was my "little" baby and she was perfect. We were so excited. She was actually born on her due date and hasn't been on time for anything else since birth. After 19 1/2 hours of labor that should have been a clue for me about what was to come, lol. She has been my "interesting" child and life has not been the same since she was born. It has never been boring, but I wouldn't trade any of it for anything. I love her with all my heart and thank God everyday for giving her to us. She was the first girl to be born in Rusty's family in something like over 25 years and the first grandchild/great grandchild in my family, so to say she has been spoiled would definitely be an understatement. She was home for this weekend with us, celebrating her birthday and we have had an incredible time with her. On Friday Ashleigh and I spent the day together shopping, having lunch with Rusty and just generally enjoying being together for girl time. Saturday morning she spend with her Granny (Rusty's Mom) and then we had her birthday party that afternoon with Rusty's family. She will be having her birthday with my family this afternoon after she gets back home to Carolina Beach. She spent Sunday with her friends in D.C. This morning she is getting up to take Blake to school and then heading back home. She is doing so good in college, working toward her degree in early education. She wants to teach kindergarden and we are so proud of her.
(I have a virus on my computer so I can't post any pictures right now, but as soon as that is fixed I will get them on here of her.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEIGH, WE LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Anniesue said...

I hope she had a very happy birthday! Congratulations to all of you!!!

Shreyas said...

Good post….thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needed. thanks for a great source.

Website SEO